Search Telecom Job Here : RF, BSS, NSS,OSS,RNP, RNO, etc

Search Telecom Job Here : RF, BSS, NSS,OSS,RNP, RNO, etc
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Telecom Job|Urgent Opening for 3G RF Planning Engineers_Russia

I have an opportunity for you that I feel will be a good match for your
experiences and skills

Currently we have an opening for we are currently looking for 3G RF
Planning Engineers.

Duration: 1 year Contract
Location: Russia (Moscow)

I also want to know your experience with NSN/Nokia
If you are interested, can you please send me an up to date CV along
with the best number to contact you on and I'll call you back to discuss
in greater detail.

Please provide your availability and rate / salary expectations (all
inclusive flight/accommodation/visa etc

Should you not be interested, If you know anybody that can do that job
please pass on my details.
Waiting forward to receive an earliest response from you.
Please send your cv directly to Jigyasa.Kumar@netc-intl.com

No comments:

Popular Posts